If you are in need of a quick last minute treat to take to a cookout or potluck, this is for you. I love Peanut Butter M & M’s. Peanut M&M’s used to be my favorite until they started making these. They add a nice crunch and little more peanut butter flavor and that can’t be all bad.
I picked up a new pan at GFS this week. It is a 1/4 sheet pan. Perfect size for brownie or bar recipes.
The recipe is simple and can be made in under an hour.
Prep TIme: 10 min Cook Time: 20-25 min
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8-inch square or 1/4 sheet baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and butter.
- Add the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and marshmallow fluff. Beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mix to the butter mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in M & M’s.
- Spread batter evenly into pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack and cut into 2 inch squares.
Adapted from “Peanut Butter Brownies 1” at allrecipes.com